Saturday, January 16, 2010

State Camp '09 Part 1 Intro

So I'm finally going to blog about state camp. Whoo!

I think it was around six when I reached school. No one was there. I had my giant bag, (Not sure why I even had that bag with me) sling bag, (Containing my notes, torch, water, bandage, forage and a cereal bar) and the division stuff with my water bottle inside.

Then around 6.15 a car parked next to the sidewalk. I thought "Yay! Finally someone is here!" Then I saw the St. John Cross/ Star of the Republic of Amalfi*/ Maltese Cross* on a black collared white shirt. Then he said "Hi," I replied "Do I know you?" This is how it went:

St. John Guy 1: Hi
Me: Do I know you?
St. John Guy 1: I'm from Seaport
Me: Oh, I see. Hi I'm Elson
St. John Guy 1: Hi I'm (Forgot his name...sorry)

When he started taking things out of the car I saw his Full-U. Whoa! Double service efficiency badges and the 100 hour badge (or what Aaron and Heeran calls it '100 year badge') (The other two didn't who was with him wasn't very interactive so I won't blog about them but just to let you know they are there) Then one by one, more of the familiar faces started coming.

Before long, we were on the bus and on the way to Kepong. Everyone was talking about knowledge and the people in charge. Obviously there are also a few gossiping about I-dont-know-what. Then we reached Kepong. All the Kepong St. John started loading their stuff. Aris, Kar Keong, Shiva and Heeran started commenting about them. Only another 2 hours from camp.

Soon Sofea came up to Aaron and started talking. Somehow the topic became about form 1s then Wei Wen and Pui Yee and Aaron said "She's (Pui Yee) going out with a certain ambulance cadet. (The rest shall be censored for the certain ambulance cadet) Then certain ambulance cadet started saying "Why did you tell?!" Aaron said "I just said a certain ambulace cadet" and it goes on.

After a grueling but fun 2 hours... We reached!

I thought "This should be fun"

No comments:

Post a Comment